Temporary Closure Notification - COVID-19 Statement from Sydney Elite Health Group Director, Anthony Kaleel
In order to keep with our philosophy as professional soft tissue therapists to ‘Do No Harm’, our team at Sydney Elite Health Group will no longer be operating “hands on” treatments in our Kogarah and Sydney Olympic Park clinics.
As mentioned in my earlier statement - we are more than manual therapists and will continue to deliver our physiotherapy, nutritional support and fitness/stretching/self-massage techniques via online methods. Limited stock is available for your rehabilitation or fitness programs including mini-resistance bands, massage balls and foam rollers.
Remember this situation is fluid and still evolving, and we will always have the health of our community including clients, staff and family at the centre of our protocols and decisions.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, please contact your COVID-19 health centre
- Call your GP or local medical centre if you feel unwell to get clarification on what to do
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds minimum and often
- Keep surfaces clean including your phones
- Be kind to others, everyone is learning how to navigate this situation
If you want to know more head to sydneyelite.com.au or look us up on Facebook @sydneyelite
Director & Soft Tissue Therapist
Sydney Elite Health Group Pty Ltd